• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

HEY, Natty Light fans, your beer is No. 1 . . .

replygif.net_i_100.gif

eh thats the same face i make when offered anything budwiser

I drank @ 4 brazillion cans when I was in college.

Id rank Olde English 800 a tad worse than Natty Light

I am admittedly a beer snob now days

Well, there are two beers on their top 100 that I've had, though I'm surprised they are as low on their list as they are. Most of the others, I've never even seen. Though I think their reviewers must not have much access to Flemish Gueuzes. The ones they have highly ranked are not ones I've seen before, and I've been drinking gueuzes for 17 years... long before the recent man-bun fad for sour beers.

I drank @ 4 brazillion cans when I was in college.

Id rank Olde English 800 a tad worse than Natty Light

I am admittedly a beer snob now days
Every once in a while I crave 40 ounces of OE or Colt 45. What was it Ice Cube said? Something like " Don't make me act the motha****in' fool!" Anyway it's good to embrace the ethnic brews once in a while. You know let go of that white privilege and whatnot.

The beer snobs can say whatever they want about Natty Light but it doesn't matter. They sell boatloads of it. I believe it's the official drink of Daytona, Panama City and probably Tybee Island. Only problem is it's pretty weak . You can run through a 12 pack in no time and stinky be where you need to go.

Every once in a while I crave 40 ounces of OE or Colt 45. What was it Ice Cube said? Something like " Don't make me act the motha****in' fool!" Anyway it's good to embrace the ethnic brews once in a while. You know let go of that white privilege and whatnot.

The beer snobs can say whatever they want about Natty Light but it doesn't matter. They sell boatloads of it. I believe it's the official drink of Daytona, Panama City and probably Tybee Island. Only problem is it's pretty weak . You can run through a 12 pack in no time and stinky be where you need to go.

Most definitely the beer(Natty) of PCB! Also Elko mud bog. I am betting Houston county is helping in some partial way of putting Natty on the map.

Personally life has not been the same since my last Schlitz Malt Liquor "Tall Boy" good times

Drank Miller, before being transferred to Germany. Drank German beer for 3 years, came back, been drinking Bud ever since. Only beer that taste like a beer. Go figure?????

Personally life has not been the same since my last Schlitz Malt Liquor "Tall Boy" good times
Well I've had my share of malt liquor since my teen years. In the early 90s back in South Macon I used to get St Idea and another one called Crazy Horse which I ain't seen since. I had King Cobra tallboys in the late 80s and then they disappeared. But a few years ago King Cobra was back in quart bottles. Not the worst ( like Steel Reserve black can) but certainly not the best. Now Schlitz is a whole other animal. I really enjoyed the Bull commercials way back when. But it's pretty hard to choke down .

Drank Miller, before being transferred to Germany. Drank German beer for 3 years, came back, been drinking Bud ever since. Only beer that taste like a beer. Go figure?????
Budweiser and Marlboro Reds followed by Marlboro Lights killed my old man in 2013 at 63. His mother and father in law out lived him. I'm really glad I never took up cigarettes. I just didn't see the point. You pay to smoke something that stinks and doesn't get you high. Then you spend $5.00 a day to keep doing it. No thanks.

Back
Top Bottom