• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hey! Old guys that bruise easy!

men with beards.jpg

A Retinol cream was used by dermatologist about 30 years ago to burn off pre-cancerous leisons. I have had many skin caners removed over the past 45 years. One melanoma in 2010 on the back of my head. I don't wear short sleeve shirts anymore and always wear a cap or hat when I go outside.

Probably good stuff.

A Retinol cream was used by dermatologist about 30 years ago to burn off pre-cancerous leisons. I have had many skin caners removed over the past 45 years. One melanoma in 2010 on the back of my head. I don't wear short sleeve shirts anymore and always wear a cap or hat when I go outside.

Probably good stuff.

my grandpa farmed his whole life and wore long sleeve cotton shirt always. Was smarter than I knew

eyes also are affected by the sun, I have a Melanoma, (skin Cancer type) inside my left eyeball, it was radiated ,(took eyeball out, sewed a coke bottle cap looking thing to back side where tumor was on the inside, the cap had radiated seeds in it, they left it sewed to my eyeball for 7 days, I had to wear a 3# lead eyepatch to stop radiation from exposing others, all by Emory and that killed the tumor. I was hoping to have x ray vision but that didn't work out.
Lately it has been found that ocular melanoma is becoming common, due to folks not wearing sun glasses, so cover em up or risk losing one to the sun.

Probably good stuff.

Have worn long sleeve shirts and wide brimmed hats for many years now.

Back
Top Bottom