• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hey old guyz. Tell us a story from the old days ;)

Used to go to an old bar that had a dirt floor. Honest to goodness it was called Booger Reds. The old man would charge $5 to get in and you drank beer on tap for free all night. I guarantee those lines were never rinsed or cleaned out. Most God awful hangover every time I went there, which was quite often. The old man had an extremely over weight pot bellied pig that lived in the bar. It ate the pickled eggs and drank beer from a bowl. A buddy of mine had a big Rottweiler dog that went everywhere with him. One night the dog came into the bar with us and immediately mounted the pig and commenced to get hung up with it. That old man was beating that dog, the pig was squealing like it was about to die and we were all laughing so hard. Finally got them separated. The old man that owned the place had a daughter that didn't graduate high school and they called her Powder Baby. She wasn't a bad looking gal, probably in her 20's, very simple but didn't have a tooth in her head. She was known to do a few odd side show things after drinking too much. Kinda like "Stupid Human Tricks". Her father would supervise these extracurricular events and sometimes gave advise to anyone his daughter picked to participate with her. One of her specialties was "manually manipulating" a gentleman to achieve a happy ending with baby powder. It was rather unique until the end but then it kinda turned into a substance like bread dough. He finally decided to close the bar and had a big blowout called "The Hogs Head Feed" he shot the pot bellied pig and cooked that greasy thing on the wood burning stove. Crazy ass times back in the early 80's.

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk
Great story you cant make this sheet up

Anyone remember these for a nickel or a dime?

View attachment 4443635

If you were fancy you had one of these:

View attachment 4443636
I would sell returnable bottles and buy these.
1656509119323.png

1656509138308.png

Family tv time was huge when we were little. My dad used to watch bull fights every Friday night on the old black n white tv. We’d watch boxing on Saturday night, and Mom would watch the roller derby on Sunday nights…..I remember that Little Richard Brown was a star

4288B6C3-3BFD-4AAF-864A-CE0A815FABB0.jpeg 45FF6B81-CD06-46FE-AB48-C332E58CF4E1.jpeg

Family tv time was huge when we were little. My dad used to watch bull fights every Friday night on the old black n white tv. We’d watch boxing on Saturday night, and Mom would watch the roller derby on Sunday nights…..I remember that Little Richard Brown was a star

View attachment 4444261 View attachment 4444270
I remember watching the bull fights at my grandparents

Back
Top Bottom