• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hey, Smith owners..... (GTG?) Feb 18th

Weather forecast is still annoying. Visualize no rain!
In Ohio, we totally ignore the forecast. We get up in the morning, look outside and authoritatively state what the conditions are at that point in time. If it's sunny, we know that there's a good chance it won't be for long. If it's snowy, we are certain that it's chilly outside and should probably take a jacket, or a coat if you're from down south. If it's snowy AND sunny, well, it's probably a good day to break out the shorts.

I've been known to hit the outdoor range with two feet of snow and single digit wind chills. A little rain won't hurt anything I'm bringing and I'm positive I'll have a better time there than anyplace else. Besides, the steam that rises from a hot gun barrel carries with it a smell that rivals, well... never mind!

Looking forward to a great time with some like-minded enthusiasts!

In Ohio, we totally ignore the forecast. We get up in the morning, look outside and authoritatively state what the conditions are at that point in time. If it's sunny, we know that there's a good chance it won't be for long. If it's snowy, we are certain that it's chilly outside and should probably take a jacket, or a coat if you're from down south. If it's snowy AND sunny, well, it's probably a good day to break out the shorts.

I've been known to hit the outdoor range with two feet of snow and single digit wind chills. A little rain won't hurt anything I'm bringing and I'm positive I'll have a better time there than anyplace else. Besides, the steam that rises from a hot gun barrel carries with it a smell that rivals, well... never mind!

Looking forward to a great time with some like-minded enthusiasts!
PMA (Positive mental attitude award) goes to...... :first: :thumb:

I'll be bringing a few of these racks to the shoot:

View attachment 1064152

We should have a staging table so people aren't pulling guns in and out of cases all day long. Besides, I want to see what everyone has!
Show and tell was/is really the main purpose of this. :afro:

Targets are all set and ready to go.

Y'all come shootcha some kitty!

IMG_20170217_134312154.jpg

Back
Top Bottom