• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hey vegans

Steak is awesome
I still have never ate ribs or lobster or any seafood except shrimp

I do not care for lobster. Shrimp is much better.
I make my own 'Cocktail Sauce' with Ketchup, Ground Horse radish, and a dash or two of Hot sauce.

I fixed some 'Oven Pork Ribs' a few years ago with honey liberally applied, and my Son ate about four pounds of them at one sitting.
He said they were the best he ever had.

I make my own 'Cocktail Sauce' with Ketchup, Ground Horse radish, and a dash or two of Hot sauce.

I fixed some 'Oven Pork Ribs' a few years ago with honey liberally applied, and my Son ate about four pounds of them at one sitting.

Yankee cooking ribs! You need move south. I did 7 years ago don't miss the cold of Ohio

Yankee cooking ribs! You need move south. I did 7 years ago don't miss the cold of Ohio

Well, there you have it : "Move".
H*** I despise traveling, and hate moving 1000 times more.

When I was in the navy, I traveled about 500,000 miles, and when I was an Engineer, I added another 200,000, from city to city, and I put another 2 or 3 hundred thousand on personal vehicles in the last 60 years.
I had over 100,000 on one Motorcycle, that I rode year round one year. That sucked, in these Northern Winters.

It is a 40 mile-round-trip to the nearest town, and I am down to one trip a month now.

I'd rather have the lobster :)

Steak is awesome
I still have never ate ribs or lobster or any seafood except shrimp

D Deleted member 39693
I think you would enjoy frozen cod patties, fried, baked, steamed or microwaved.
Quick and easy to prepare, and are quite tasty.

Perhaps less appetising, I have eaten Raw fish, raw clams, raw octopus, and Fried Whale Steak, while in Japan.

Back
Top Bottom