• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

HEY YOU!!!!THAT AINT NOTHING

BDR1

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
182   0
Reaction score
Yeah I used to be race care driver...i beat dale sr.,Tony stewart,jeff gordon,ernie irvan, Bobby allison, both of Busch brothers one time at talladega... then once i was fishing with bill dance and i caught a 35lb bass on a peice of hotdog bun....i kilt a 275 point buck while hunting with biker13...yeah this is all a lie but i thought I'd try impress all yall...good to you all

Yeah I used to be race care driver...i beat dale sr.,Tony stewart,jeff gordon,ernie irvan, Bobby allison, both of Busch brothers one time at talladega... then once i was fishing with bill dance and i caught a 35lb bass on a peice of hotdog bun....i kilt a 275 point buck while hinting with biker13...yeah this is all a lie but i thought I'd try impress all yall...good to you all
I think I went to high school with you...your name is Charlie, your fat mother was the librarian, and you told us you killed two birds with 1 shot of a BB gun and a deer with a poisoned-tip pine cone.

Good to hear from you again.

I think I went to high school with you...your name is Charlie, your fat mother was the librarian, and you told us you killed two birds with 1 shot of a BB gun and a deer with a poisoned-tip pine cone.

Good to hear from you again.
That was my brother...he did kill those birds...I saw him do it

Back
Top Bottom