• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hi Caliber robbed again!

tin.jpg

it's a con-spiracy.

Hi Caliber just needs 365 volunteers to --one night each year -- sit in a blind a couple hundred yards away with a sniper rifle equipped with a suppressor and night vision.
The bad guys may come, but they're not leaving, at least not all of them.
Any that manage to leave the scene alive will have to be running so fast they won't be able to carry stolen guns.
And they're certainly not leaving in the vehicle that they arrived in, nor any waiting getaway car (which will no longer have a living driver, or air in the tires, or an engine that runs).

Pencil me in for a weeknight in early February. I'll do my part.

And they're certainly not leaving in the vehicle that they arrived in, nor any waiting getaway car (which will no longer have a living driver, or air in the tires, or an engine that runs).
Puttin' some .50 cals on the engine blocks?!

Hi Caliber just needs 365 volunteers to --one night each year -- sit in a blind a couple hundred yards away with a sniper rifle equipped with a suppressor and night vision.
The bad guys may come, but they're not leaving, at least not all of them.
Any that manage to leave the scene alive will have to be running so fast they won't be able to carry stolen guns.

Pencil me in for a weeknight in early February. I'll do my part.

Now you know that hunting hood rats and thugs over bait isn't legal.

I heard the details the news was not privy to. And it sounds like piss poor security measures to me. Almost like they don’t want to keep it from happening, or someone inside is setting it up.
Interesting opinion. There’s not many employees there and I have spent the last day working with the BATFE agents. Wonder how much you know?

PM me for details if you’d like to talk further we’ve met in person but I’d rather not blast everything online during an investigation.

Back
Top Bottom