• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hi Caliber robbed again!

By the way guys 2 other stores got robbed the same way by what’s considered the same guys at this point. Eveytime hi Caliber has been robbed other stores have been hit at the same time by the same guys but Hi C always gets the bad reputation haha oh well :noidea:

The owner must not be doing enough to prevent these robberies . What is this, like the 3rd time or more?

If the owner waited on the rats and killed them in his store, the"legal" system would run the owner through the wringer.

BLM, Jesse, Rev. Al, Oprah, and the rest of the racist Liberals would be on it like a tick.

Hi Caliber and Big woods good are less than 1/2 mile from HSPD. On the same street as the PD. On the only route they really cruise up and down. Both have been robbed several times.

I think Big Woods is a harder target. There is only one narrow, winding road in and out of that place. Even an idiot thief should see how easy it would be to get trapped up in there before making an escape. Hi Caliber is easy in and easy out.

Hi Caliber just needs 365 volunteers to --one night each year -- sit in a blind a couple hundred yards away with a sniper rifle equipped with a suppressor and night vision.
The bad guys may come, but they're not leaving, at least not all of them.
Any that manage to leave the scene alive will have to be running so fast they won't be able to carry stolen guns.
And they're certainly not leaving in the vehicle that they arrived in, nor any waiting getaway car (which will no longer have a living driver, or air in the tires, or an engine that runs).

Pencil me in for a weeknight in early February. I'll do my part.
Hell, I'm local, I'll take a few nights a month!!

This is really pissing me off!! At some point, Sean is going to throw in the towel and we'll be one less LGS and range! I mean, you can only take just so much before cutting your losses.

I think Big Woods is a harder target. There is only one narrow, winding road in and out of that place. Even an idiot thief should see how easy it would be to get trapped up in there before making an escape. Hi Caliber is easy in and easy out.

I talked to BWG after the last hit on them. The had video of the low-lifes running into the woods to 575 with armloads of guns. It's not as isolated as you'd think. Both HiC and BWG wouldn't seem like easy targets but then again, we usually don't think like POS thieving scum either.

Back
Top Bottom