• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hi Caliber robbed again!

We all know that the police are not there to prevent crime. I believe in 2005 the court even said they have no constitutional mandate to protect. It is on individuals to protect and secure themselves and their property. If they make the financial decision to incrementally increase their security that is on them. I personally am not happy about the hundreds of gun that the multiple burglaries have put on the street. Is there any moral culpability?

So the police are there to arrest or maybe even shoot the property owner after the property owner has to use lethal for to protect his family or property? :noidea:

So the courts are there to make sure the law abiding citizen pays for an attorney or face jail time through a kangaroo court appeasing the Liberals?:noidea:

Back when I was growing up in Mass, the most robbed bank in the city (at least three times) was literally across the street from the city police HQ. Cops were encouraged to NOT be at the station, since that's looked at as goofing off. The only folks at the station were the dispatchers and the Chief... and he wasn't about to waddle across the street and maybe get shot.

I imagine the insurance co. is going to demand a security guard on premises during off hours at some point. I mean when you just keep getting hit and hit and hit and hit his insurance policy is going to be to expensive if he doesn't implement other deterrents in places to keep this from happening. Insurance companies aren't going to keep paying exorbitant amounts of fees without increasing the cost of the policies.

5AF89964-FAC9-402E-B349-9C2EC1CBD3E4.gif

They need someone to stay there after hours with hockey pucks!

At what point does that moral culpability become the thief’s responsibility? It’s not like HiCaliber leaves the doors open and the lights on with a welcome sign. I would bet that whoever does this has a criminal record. And yet they are released to steal again and again. The court system and minimum sentencing laws are where the upgrades need to be applied. This country does not need more gun control, it needs much tougher criminal control. Start treating these gun thefts like attempted murder and put these rats away for years.
My neighbor went to prison for getting caught with get this now 3lb. of crystal meth. I knew him for about 3 years and that boy was in and out of jail for everything from possession of narcotics to possession of stolen property. We would see him come home and just laugh because he would do 6 months and be on probation again. He never had a job for more than a week and the landscaping business he did wasn't enough money to put on a good buzz with beer. After about the 5 time he went his old lady gave him the boot. Him and I talked when I passed his house cause we were both from Oklahoma. Convicts are a different breed. They will tell you they were innocent and then turn around and tell you the story that put him in jail. LMFA Hell yes he was guilty. They do not posses the ability to realize they are at fault. It's always someone else's fault. That boy should have been in jail for 20 years for the some of the **** he did and he never got more than 6 months. This last time he moved up to Blue Ridge somewhere and I am sure he is doing the same crap he was doing here.

You are exactly right. Criminals do the things they do because they know they will be out in 6 months no matter what. Anything barring murder is on the list cause they know they will have a 6 month stint in camp ( county lock up ) and then be right back at again when they get out. It's sickening.

Back
Top Bottom