• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hi Caliber robbed again!

Hi Caliber and Big woods good are less than 1/2 mile from HSPD. On the same street as the PD. On the only route they really cruise up and down. Both have been robbed several times.
For some reason I am reminded of the recent convictions of the dirty cops up north robbing drug dealers, planting guns, etc. Perhaps...

I’m thinking a little bit of tactical patience combined with a set of PVS 15s, and a suppressed 10.5” combined with a PEQ-15 would do the trick for 2 to 3 would-be Trap Stars

625ABBA6-1244-40CE-9259-B6C2D7314CE9.gif

I just watched the news clip and to be fair with all those unsecured windows anyone with a rock and the desire is getting in, as evidenced by two previous entries by that method. They need to invest in the pull down metal window coverings like Georgia Gun Store has.

I just watched the news clip and to be fair with all those unsecured windows anyone with a rock and the desire is getting in, as evidenced by two previous entries by that method. They need to invest in the pull down metal window coverings like Georgia Gun Store has.
Yep gonna have to. There are safes in front of all those windows so you can’t go through them. Unless you smash a Dodge Durango into them then you can. I’m sure roll down cages will be considered

Back
Top Bottom