• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hi from Northwest GA

So far my "1 hour a week" has turned into Scoutmaster for my sons troop, Committee Chair for a girls BSA troop, Assistant Council Commissioner, Brotherhood member in the Order of the Arrow, and Executive Board member. My wife is on the Committee for the boys troop, is Assistant Scoutmaster in the girls troop, a Vigil member in the OA, on the NCAP Committee, and on the District Committee
One hour per week PER SCOUT! They always seem to leave out those last two words. Good to have you, let us know if you're going to Yule Log or any of the Council camps and we'll link up.

One hour per week PER SCOUT! They always seem to leave out those last two words. Good to have you, let us know if you're going to Yule Log or any of the Council camps and we'll link up.
Have you guys ever made it to Camp Sidney Dew for summer camp or any council events in the Northwest Council? My wife and the Scoutmaster for the girls troop attended Tali Atsila in May at Scoutland and had a blast. They have not stopped talking about the group of instructors and all the info that was presented (one of the reasons we went there for aquatics weekend)

Have you guys ever made it to Camp Sidney Dew for summer camp or any council events in the Northwest Council? My wife and the Scoutmaster for the girls troop attended Tali Atsila in May at Scoutland and had a blast. They have not stopped talking about the group of instructors and all the info that was presented (one of the reasons we went there for aquatics weekend)
Never made it to Sidney Dew, or much in the NW council. No reason not too, just AAC and NE seem to be where we navigate too. For camping we have been all over NC, TN, GA and AL.

Back
Top Bottom