• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

HI POINT CARBINE

Better than you would think, but Hi Point made a bonehead move by making them single stack. The whole idea of a PCC is lots of rounds on target fast. You can't do that if there aren't lots of rounds in the gun.
now red ball makes a 20 round mag for the 9 and the 45 reviews say they work well .

A0E05CB3-1DE2-4124-A61C-2420ED0B144F.jpeg

^^thats funny. Having said that I enjoy mine as a fun plinker. Picked mine up for just over $200 shipped. Talked to a guy at the range that said the red ball mags work well but haven’t tried them personally.

I really want the 995 mainly because I already have a C9 pistol. And one of these days when I have a place in Shellman Bluff they will be my Summer Trailer guns. But seriously all the reviews and videos I've watched were positive. They're highly nodded probably because they're so cheap.I can't see anything but positives in buying one. And what other pistol caliber carbine can be had for $300.00 and under?

What's the skinny on the hi point in 9mm ?
Anybody got one what's you're opinion on it, good, bad what ???
They work! Triggers are horrible but can be worked on and helped some....the dang caarbines are ACCURATE! You can't tear it up. Lifetime warranty ..gun snobs disrespect them for snobish reasons. My neighbor wouldn't even shoot mine until I was punching 3/4 groups at 50 yards with iron sights. Guess who bought him one??????yep......snobby neighbor the Glock aficionado......I have the 9 the 40 the 45 and the 10 MM......fun guns. stick with the ten round magazines they come with.

Back
Top Bottom