• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hi Point CS

fuelman1

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
87   0
Reaction score
I bought a Hi Point 995 carbine from a member on here for $75. Old model and kind of ratty looking. I bought a couple of cans of spray paint and spiffed it up. During the course of painting it I dropped it and it broke the front sight. I checked and found a site set on Ebay for $39.95. I was about to buy when I decided to call Hi Point. A 5 minute phone call and a new site is getting shipped for zero dollars no questions asked. Say what you will about their guns, that is great CS.

I bought a Hi Point 995 carbine from a member on here for $75. Old model and kind of ratty looking. I bought a couple of cans of spray paint and spiffed it up. During the course of painting it I dropped it and it broke the front sight. I checked and found a site set on Ebay for $39.95. I was about to buy when I decided to call Hi Point. A 5 minute phone call and a new site is getting shipped for zero dollars no questions asked. Say what you will about their guns, that is great CS.
Thats because Hi Point is One Hell of a Firearms Company and Right Here in the Good ole USA!!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

That’s outstanding that they take care of their customers that well.

On a side note, I would expect that with all the practice they have at CS, they’d be pretty good at it.

hipoint has replaced/offered to replace pistols that youtube reviewers used to torture test, they are a great company to deal with even if their product is heavy and looks like a brick

Thats because Hi Point is One Hell of a Firearms Company and Right Here in the Good ole USA!!

All I can say is that Hi Point Firearms is the best Firearm for the Money Hands Down!! Any Pistol that Says Run 3000 rounds Before Cleaning Must be Better than Anything else Out there!! And I have the Old Style 9mm Carbine and I was wondering if you could Enlighten me on the Possibility for the New Generation Open Rear Stock and Replace it with the Old one which is Simply the Old Stock! It would be great to Be Able to Do that, but if we cannot I will be Ok with that!
You are a great American Company and I will Look forward to Seeing what you are Going to Come out with Next!! Since you are Going to the Carbine Style How about a 30 cal. Or Something else in the Heavy Hitter End!! I am Talking about 5th of March 20,2019 and As a Ret. Soldier We the People are in Need of Something this Year That I was Told Might be a Very Questionable Situation!! And if Anyone Can Get the Job Done It is You at Hi-point Please Make it Happen because all of the Other Avenues are Way out of the Working Mans Blue Collar Price Range!! But I have Faith in Hi-point and You can Make Things happen!! GOD BLESS AMERICA AND MAY HE BLESS HI-POINT TOO!! How Can I Say More That How Good a Company is!! And I am a Retired US Army Special Forces of 17 Years of my Life and I Would Do it all Over Again, but Unfortunately I Got Busted Up in December 2001!
And I know that Something is Up!! And May GOD Be with Us All if The Hearsay is Truth!! We the People Have a Big Test Coming!! And that is all I will Say! "DE OPPRESSOR LIBER" We are the Quiet Professionals.

Never shot one, not even sure I ever held one, but I wouldn't hesitate to buy one if I had a need.
Customer service is all too rare these days. Good on them!
I know I've told y'all before but I got my C9 from another member when I was up in College Park last year . Traded a $100.00 Academy gift card and $20.00 cash.Got an extra 10 round mag with it AND he had already removed the mag safety and gave it to me in a separate envelope. You can't beat that deal.
Oh and I won a set of digital camo grips on my Hi Point forum. Yes there is such a thing. Kinda like AA and we all take it very seriously.

Attachments

• 20190219_113203.jpg
    20190219_113203.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 10
  • 20190219_113211.jpg
    20190219_113211.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 11
Back
Top Bottom