• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hi, so I messed up already!

Ask them which pistol, LNIB or the used one? If they cannot articulate which, they'd likely just end up shooting themselves with it anyway.

I have found that a lot of replies to ads are vague.

"I wanna buy your gun." WTF?

Ok, which one, I have 8 listed?

The 22.

Ok, which one, I have 4 listed?

The 1022.

Ok I have 2 of those listed, but please don't bother me anymore, I really don't see us doing business.

Thanks

Brand new here, and I goofed on a listing. I put up two listings, both for the same model pistol, one used and one LNIB. Now, I had a bunch of replies, but can't tell who is wanting what. Not a great way to start huh? Any suggestions? Anyway, a couple I met at the Glock armorer referredme here, and they were right, y'all are some nice folks, so I'm hoping no one holds my newbie mistake against me.

DON'T BLAME YOURSELF FOR THE SHORTCOMINGS OF OTHERS. LOL

I don't know how the caps got stuck, but I ain't typing it again.

welcome.gif
I actually saw both listings when they were up. Made me wonder, then I saw the join date and said to myself, "Meh, a newbie. He'll figure it out."

#1 Advice I can give: "Do not take responsibility for something that is not totally within your control."

Meaning: You cannot control how others react to something you post. As long as you had no ill intent, their sandy vag is their problem, not yours. Carry on like it never happened. If you did screw up, own it, admit it and carry on. You still cannot influence how any specific individual reacts, so don't take responsibility for or ownership of their reaction.

Brand new here, and I goofed on a listing. I put up two listings, both for the same model pistol, one used and one LNIB. Now, I had a bunch of replies, but can't tell who is wanting what. Not a great way to start huh? Any suggestions? Anyway, a couple I met at the Glock armorer referredme here, and they were right, y'all are some nice folks, so I'm hoping no one holds my newbie mistake against me.

Back
Top Bottom