• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

High blood pressure and Brazilian snake venom

I am always in for natural supplements that do the job of drugs. As long as its vetted stuff.
Occasionally i will use Apple cider vinegar, the caps, it helps. Stuff tastes nasty in liquid form.
And i have been told by more than a couple of folks that diateaumacious(sp) earth....a mineral....works good too. Just never ordered any.

I am always in for natural supplements that do the job of drugs. As long as its vetted stuff.
Occasionally i will use Apple cider vinegar, the caps, it helps. Stuff tastes nasty in liquid form.
And i have been told by more than a couple of folks that diateaumacious(sp) earth....a mineral....works good too. Just never ordered any.
I take an once or two of apple cider vinegar every morning. I mix a little local honey and a vitamin c supplement with it.

Agreed...I did Atkins last year and it worked. Problem is just staying on it.

Right on. It works, short term, but is not realistic for the long term. Big difference. The south beach is the best plan I have ever come across for long term results. I've been doing it for 3 years and have never looked back. It isn't a diet for me. It's my lifestyle.

Right on. It works, short term, but is not realistic for the long term. Big difference. The south beach is the best plan I have ever come across for long term results. I've been doing it for 3 years and have never looked back. It isn't a diet for me. It's my lifestyle.
Im gonna look into it. I thought it was a food program like most of the rest where you send them money and they send you food.

Im gonna look into it. I thought it was a food program like most of the rest where you send them money and they send you food.

They have products for sale, but do not promote them at all in the book. I have never bought any products. No, all you need is the info provided in the book. When you read it you will clearly understand how practical it is.

I'll look at it...was going to check out keto also.

I'll look at it...was going to check out keto also.

Keto is a lot like Atkins. Not a realistic approach for long term, IMO.

It all starts with a life changing decision, then a realistic plan for eating. You can still enjoy eating with the right diet. That's why I like south beach. I won't say it is the end all, be all, but it is the best I have tried.

"Not good and sticking to what will keep me alive"

Well then go ahead and die.

Seems harsh but there is no miracle cure for blood pressure so people can be 500 pounds and have perfect BP but for guys like you and me it can be high even at our good weight.

Option 1 eat like you want and die early

Option 2 do what it takes to have a long healthy life.

What helped me loose weight and quit jamming food down my gullet is constantly reminding my self food is only to keep me alive. Eating is not a past time food is does not make you feel good about yourself you cant eat feelings and if there is food left over on your plate it's ok you dont need it. I'm down 65 pounds over the last year to year and a half and refuse to weight 248 lbs again ever in my life

Back
Top Bottom