• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

**high incident project** VEGAS

It doesn't help that the news outlets keep changing their description of the shooter's background. First he was a sexual predator, then he wasn't, then he had a spotless background, now they say he was very familiar to local LE, etc, etc, etc...
One thing is for sure. None of it makes a damn bit of sense so far. I just heard Rush read some account of the shooter a d GF being at an anti Trump rally recently. But I only caught the end of it.

I heard on the news/radio that some hotels are going to be picking metal detectors and checking bags. Isn't it legal to carry in Vegas? What if I'm doing a class at Gunsite and decide to hit Vegas for a few days? Can't stay with my guns? What about Shot Show?

I heard on the news/radio that some hotels are going to be picking metal detectors and checking bags. Isn't it legal to carry in Vegas? What if I'm doing a class at Gunsite and decide to hit Vegas for a few days? Can't stay with my guns? What about Shot Show?
Ever since this went down and all the security talk has been frenzied I've been asking " What about the Shot Show?" I mean is the city of Las Vegas really gonna alienate one of the biggest trade shows they host?

"Legal to carry" does not mean Private businesses do not have the right to scan for guns and tell those with guns to leave their premises.