• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

High School football championships

Congratulations Collins Hill High School, Georgia 2021 7A State Champions! :cheer2::cool2:
Slow start but a 24-8 win (the 8 points were garbage time) to cap off a perfect 15-0 season.
Some amazing season stats. Over the 15 games, PF 558. PA 83.

I didn't realize it, but apparently there is a high school national championship game and there is a slight chance they may get invited to that.

(But let's keep it real. That's 5A. Sort of like the ACC of football.)
lol

That is what both Northside High and Warner Robins High use to say when they were in the highest classifications. Then 3A Peach County had a couple of real good state championship runs and beat both of them on the regular.

lol

That is what both Northside High and Warner Robins High use to say when they were in the highest classifications. Then 3A Peach County had a couple of real good state championship runs and beat both of them on the regular.
I'm just pokin'. If you dominate your class, whatever it is, that takes some doing and those kids should be proud.
(Unless of course it's the ACC, then big whoop.)

I hope nothing but the worst for any Gwinnett County school, and especially that Turd Caleb Downs kid and his b-hole daddy. The same goes for Justice Haynes from Buford.
14840946-BEA1-4265-A08E-DA9B9ACB336D.gif

Back
Top Bottom