• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

High School girls file lawsuit : allowing transgender "girls" to compete is unfair!

The damn alphabet things are only competing in the female groups for two reasons.

They aren’t good enough to compete against their biological counterparts.

They want the attention so that they can show the world how much of a victim they are.

I would be willing to bet that there have been conversations like this;

It: I can’t win. I’m too slow.
Parent: Well there is one way.
It: How?
Parent: Compete as a girl, son.
It: That’s a great idea, I will beat all the girls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oh-no-you-dont-com-98-funniest-running-memes-53042276.png

This is the definition of poetic justice for all the reasons mentioned in this thread. Women’s rights vs trans rights vs male/female equality. Sit back and watch this one boys. I’m shocked this isn’t in the mainstream media......

I fully agree that biological males should not compete against biological females. On the other hand, women have said for years that they are equal to men and taken traditional jobs like fireman and policeman, so... Don’t come whining when it backfires.

Exactly. I started to say the same thing in the initial post, but decided to just post the story. It's funny that I have heard my whole life that women can do anything a man can. But now these girls are saying the opposite. Of course common sense says women can't compete in these sports. Now the left will battle...the left, in an effort to see if "tran's rights" wins over "women's rights". We will see if they can both get their way.
:boom:

Back
Top Bottom