• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

High temp spray paint

BigMike

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
232   0
Reaction score
Got a wild hair up my ass this morning and painted my gun kakhi. Love the color. I'm looking for a similar color in high temp to paint the suppressor and Amazon is no help. Anyone got a
20210523_133700.jpg
source?

The vht and header paints dont come in any flavor of tan. I'm almost sure regular paint wouldnt make it past 1 range trip.

Got a wild hair up my ass this morning and painted my gun kakhi. Love the color. I'm looking for a similar color in high temp to paint the suppressor and Amazon is no help. Anyone got aView attachment 3277337 source?
Lauer Custom weaponry makes high temp HVLP paints. I used black on my ACC can after their (ASCs) Cerakote paint rubbed completely off when I cleaned it. The new paint has held up very well.

C-series cerakote. They have all the colors you want. $35 for a 4oz bottle. C-series is their hi-temp line of coatings and ironically don't require baking so no need to stink up the wifes kitchen.

Sandblasting is preferred, but on a suppressor you could get away with just scuffing it real good with a scotch pad.

Back
Top Bottom