• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hip-grips for S&W revolvers

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 2779566

View attachment 2779567 GIVEAWAY: Two different sized Barami brand hip grips
for two different S&W revolvers.

1-- a used set of K - frame square butt grips. I bought these as beater or knock around grips to keep my fine quality wood grips looking nice when I took my revolver out camping. But now I have a larger set of finger groove rubber grips which helps control recoil when I shoot the full magnum loads.

2-- a new, in sealed package, set for Smith & Wesson J frame revolvers
with a square butt. Note I'm saying SQUARE ( square) butt grip frame,
not the more common rounded butt type.
My S&W model 34 Kit Gun is a square butt model, however, I do not anticipate carrying it. IF I had ever wanted the option of carrying it without a holster, and just using the built-in protrusion or prong on the right grip panel of these grips to hook it on the waistband of my pants or my belt, I'm sure it would have worked fine.

TERMS: Everybody get one entry,
ODT supporters get another,
and and any person who has been registered here for more than two years AND had at least 5 positive feedbacks can have a extra entry also.
So a total of 3 entries are possible for some persons.

SHIPPING: I'll mail these to the winner at my cost, or you can meet me somewhere along Georgia 400 between Roswell and Dawsonville or possibly out in the Marietta area on some weekend.

RANDOM NUMBER DRAWING on Sept. 8, 2020, at about 9 PM.

P.S. Winner can have both sets of grips if they want.
If the winner only wants one of these grips and not the other,
I can pick another winner on that second set.
In tks.

View attachment 2779566

View attachment 2779567 GIVEAWAY: Two different sized Barami brand hip grips
for two different S&W revolvers.

1-- a used set of K - frame square butt grips. I bought these as beater or knock around grips to keep my fine quality wood grips looking nice when I took my revolver out camping. But now I have a larger set of finger groove rubber grips which helps control recoil when I shoot the full magnum loads.

2-- a new, in sealed package, set for Smith & Wesson J frame revolvers
with a square butt. Note I'm saying SQUARE ( square) butt grip frame,
not the more common rounded butt type.
My S&W model 34 Kit Gun is a square butt model, however, I do not anticipate carrying it. IF I had ever wanted the option of carrying it without a holster, and just using the built-in protrusion or prong on the right grip panel of these grips to hook it on the waistband of my pants or my belt, I'm sure it would have worked fine.

TERMS: Everybody get one entry,
ODT supporters get another,
and and any person who has been registered here for more than two years AND had at least 5 positive feedbacks can have a extra entry also.
So a total of 3 entries are possible for some persons.

SHIPPING: I'll mail these to the winner at my cost, or you can meet me somewhere along Georgia 400 between Roswell and Dawsonville or possibly out in the Marietta area on some weekend.

RANDOM NUMBER DRAWING on Sept. 8, 2020, at about 9 PM.

P.S. Winner can have both sets of grips if they want.
If the winner only wants one of these grips and not the other,
I can pick another winner on that second set.
In #2 tks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom