• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hip replacement is a snap now

Omg when they remove the stable from my back, the feel was the worst pain and weirdest feeling i ever felt.
I had 32 across my upper abdomen, back about 8 yrs ago and I had almost no pain when they removed them..They even put an extra staple where there was no incision, go figure..Had to have that removed when I found it in the shower..That's the VA for ya

Just went through the same surgery on 5/26/22. Walked in and walked out. used a walker for awhile then got rid of it, walking up and down the street normal. Going to physical Therapy 3 time a week. Fault VA 8 month to get this done and finally said SCREW THE VA, THEY SUCK and went through Medicare, awesome,
Glad your feeling better DD.

Tell me bout it, now its 100% better than back in say, 2003, the one on the right is old technology and the left is 2015, new style, in and out one day.
Happy Dinky yours went well, blessing abound.
hips.jpg

Just went through the same surgery on 5/26/22. Walked in and walked out. used a walker for awhile then got rid of it, walking up and down the street normal. Going to physical Therapy 3 time a week. Fault VA 8 month to get this done and finally said SCREW THE VA, THEY SUCK and went through Medicare, awesome,
Glad your feeling better DD.
I'm going to get Medicare at the end of the year..With the Cola raise I'll be able to afford it..Glad all went well with you!

Back
Top Bottom