Status
Not open for further replies.

Cohutta68

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
28   0
Reaction score
Hiring for a Strong Office Team Player

And I would love to provide above average stable pay for the right above average exceptional employee.

This is not for everybody. We require an above average performance. We need somebody who can grow, is dependable, can handle responsibilities, stress and tasks; and use their brain. I know they’re out there.

You don’t have to have specific experience. You should have good tenure at your past positions. Not looking for somebody who bounces from job to job every four-six months. We are happy to train you on anything company specific that you need to know. And we are willing to work with you over time.

Have you been held back at a previous position or where you are currently employed? Are you capable of a lot more? This may be for you.

Well the time has come, we need another very strong capable inter-office team player with exceptional character, morals, and ability.

This is a full-time position, for my smaller blue colar service company based in Marietta.

The environment is smaller, with a half dozen or so inside office employees. Supporting the sale and production of our residential service product, and supporting our field-based service technicians.

The specific duties of this position could vary based on the employee. We really want to find a very capable player, and can then build the position around the person. It could be a very multitask position, including all kinds of customer service, CSR or inside sales, or a position of owning a specific task such as scheduling and routing.

Are you or do you know somebody who is above average in their people skills, ability to be a team player, computer skills, stress management, multitasking abilities, and relationships with blue-collar individuals?

Please no drug adics. If you have a heroin or opioid problem, we have been through that many times, I wish you the best, but this possition is not right for you.

More than one type of person could be ideal for this position, because we can use the person in the way that best fits their skill set.

However, a specific need is available now for somebody who is a bit controlling, dominant, maybe even OCD, and can own, manipulate and manage a specific task, and manage it incredibly.

This office performs at a higher level than most offices. We need employees that can match this natural ability.

At the same time we are a very laid-back, casual family oriented operation.

The compensation for this position could very depending on the person. We would like to pay you what you are worth. And I love to pay you what you are worth. Especially when you’re worth more than the average person. But this is only for people who can actually handle the responsibilities as stated above.

Typically I’m looking for somebody who is happy to work full-time in the range of $17.50 an hour, and up to $20-$30 an hour for the absolute right individuals. With room to grow on top of that.
W-2 pay, simple IRA with company match, but no health insurance provided. Paid time off is available for the right people.

This is all about finding the right person. I’m sorry this is not for everybody. The success of the company, our employees, and their families, depends on the capabilities of the entire team. I am looking only for an exceptional team player.

Thank you for reading this far. Please reach out. Please forward this to somebody you know if you think they are the right person.

We will start with a simple phone interview and move from there.

Please PM me if you or somebody you know is interested. We will take it from there.

Can you tell us your office address, or give us a street address that is a few doors down the street, so folks can google maps the work location?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom