• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hiring install helper - no exp needed

CostaRicaBound

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
63   0
Reaction score
Currently in need of an assistant installer. I install luxury kitchen/bath/office/bar/etc cabinets all over the US for some of the highest end homes. This position requires someone who is a quick learner, has good common sense, proactive thinker/doer, in decent physical condition and detail-oriented. Don't worry about the rest, I can teach you all the details of the trade.
Most of my work is in the Atlanta area (Buckhead) but I do work out of town some. I cover all expenses and transportation for out of town work. No tools are required. Experience is a plus but not necessary, if you have the above basics.
Pay is very good for right individual. Work week is typically M-F, very seldom will I work on a weekend. If you learn quickly, I have no objection to you eventually becoming self-employed and I will actually help you get work. Given the asset and income class of my clientele, no matter what the economy does, I have work (when everyone else is slow/laid off/hungry for work, I keep chugging away - the super rich don't let pesky recessions slow down their spending).
PM me for details. This is a very very good opportunity for the driven man.

Back
Top Bottom