• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hiring Professional Gutter Installers

Cohutta68

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
28   0
Reaction score
Like the add says...

Need to hire another Full Time w-2 Residential Gutter Installer.

This is a great company to work for, with very steady year-round work, and great pay.

Ideal for very dependable employees, who are above average in their work ethic and are looking to make above average money for an installer.

We provide good quality vehicles, and everything you need, except your own set of handtools, which we could help you with if needed.

We are an above average residential gutter company. We have a very happy high-end clientele, and we get a little better money for our installs than average.

This trickles down to the install crew, who also gets paid better than average. But you must be able to provide a better than average service and quality install. And be very knowledgeable regarding all of the different gutter issues that you are already aware of, if you’ve been doing this for many years.

We’re looking for somebody who has at least a few years experience dealing with and installing residential K style Gutters, and different gutter cover products.

Drug-free, clean drivers license, fairly clean appearance, be able to communicate in English, be dependable… Ideally this would be a full-time W-2 position.

We could hire a single individual, or a crew who typically works together.

Feel free to call us or reach out to me here on the ODT and I/we will be happy to discuss any other details.

Call Ryan at 678-800-3984
Or Matt at 678-525-9953
Or reach out to me here on the ODT

Cheers and best wishes!

Back
Top Bottom