• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

History Channels War on Drugs

The **** I was privy to with a TS clearance as an Army officer is all I ever needed to see to know that you are a ****ing idiot to trust the government.
I was an Army Officer (not a MIG, 15C35) with a TS-SCI, but was never read on to the CIA LSD program. I guess I was left out on that one.

I've had first hand conversations with Soldiers that were ordered not to touch the opi fields. I've spent time with Special Forces Soldiers that were told by the see eye aye to not ask questions and follow orders.
I am talking about the CIA and LSD, not the poppy fields of Afghanistan, different subject.

I was an Army Officer (not a MIG, 15C35) with a TS-SCI, but was never read on to the CIA LSD program. I guess I was left out on that one.

I will never trust the government, a government official, any member of any alphabet agency, the US Army, or any other person who is paid by the U.S. Government to tell the truth, to not harm innocent people, to protect the constitution and rule of law or the people themselves. Ever. Again.

I will never trust the government, a government official, any member of any alphabet agency, the US Army, or any other person who is paid by the U.S. Government to tell the truth, to not harm innocent people, to protect the constitution and rule of law or the people themselves. Ever. Again.
Well, there you go. Enjoy the show.

Back
Top Bottom