• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

HK 91

vettes321

Default rank <2500 posts Supporter
These Colors Don't Run! Never Have, Never Will...
116   0
Reaction score
A friend and I may have the ability to purchase an HK91. Any idea on value...We know this is a pre-ban firearm. Thanks ODT. Pics of the weapon are below.

Attachments

• IMG_5249.jpg
    IMG_5249.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_5251.jpg
    IMG_5251.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_5253.jpg
    IMG_5253.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 46
Check recent sale values on the HKpro forum and also Gunbroker. I know people **** all over Gunbroker but the prices on HK items are pretty close to actual value MOST of the time. The combo of HKPro and Gunbroker will get you close.

Like new/unfired would be approximately $4k+. Condition and number of accessories will determine price. It is worth more since it has the collapsible "meat tenderizer" stock. Light used with that stock and a good lot of mags I've seen go for $3750.

Check recent sale values on the HKpro forum and also Gunbroker. I know people **** all over Gunbroker but the prices on HK items are pretty close to actual value MOST of the time. The combo of HKPro and Gunbroker will get you close.

Like new/unfired would be approximately $4k+. Condition and number of accessories will determine price. It is worth more since it has the collapsible "meat tenderizer" stock. Light used with that stock and a good lot of mags I've seen go for $3750.
Thanks...I've been researching via forums, etc....want to get ODT'rs thoughts. :) :)

HKPro forum > ODT in this case. Be warned. If you join HKpro, read all of the FAQs and posted messages, intro yourself, etc. The rules are strictly enforced and the mods put up zero B.S.

It is a well-moderated and highly technical forum for everything HK and I mean everything. There are tons of experts on there and they are willing to help if you follow the rules.

If you do get it, there some tools & spare parts to have on hand and such that will be helpful with maintenance, keeping it running, etc. PM me and I'll send you a link to one of the best deals going spare spare parts for the HK91. It's actually for the G3K but it's the same rifle and tool helps with assembly of the bolt into the bolt carrier and includes a ton of other stuff including spare parts that are worth 2x or more of what you will pay for the kit.

Hmmm.
So who gets custody if you and a friend buy it?
Every other weekend ?
Child support?

The cool factor of the collapsible stock will go away after you shoot it.
You will be wanting a fixed stock pretty quick, after the 1st range visit.
I can still see a picture of someone years ago shooting one with the collapsible stock and the grimace on his face.

Back
Top Bottom