• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

HK-made, civilian version of the MP5 is coming

SP5 at $2700 have to cry when it's stolen or confiscated.
Hi-Point carbine 5 star rating and 90% savings.
Add in a decent shotgun and plenty of change leftover.

Love that Europtic MP5 ad. $150,000 + $9.95 s&h

Trip, you mean to tell us that guy has an MP5
and can afford to smoke too? Wow must be rich!

Literally this:

SBBrace.jpg

Someone enlighten me...Why are these guns so expensive? I realize the MP5 is almost impossible to find in the states, but is it really so great? I don't know man...Even clones seem way overpriced and overrated to me. I don't get it.
I have always thought the same. I know that they fought hard with US import and more so with German export laws to get it finally in the country. They may be high priced due to the German export taxes they have to pay idk. It is cool how they are made in Germany next to real MP5's and then imported through the plant in Columbus, GA.

but for 2800 bucks I think I'd rather just shoot myself in the dick.

Wow. There's a boatload of poors coming out of the woodwork to poopoo something they don't even have the means to procure.

"it's too expensive" aka "it's too expensive for me" :rolleyes:

Lol...I could have a couple of them, but don't see the value. For the money spent I like other things. Why is that difficult to understand? Perhaps some of us "poors" see it as a waste, and a pretty dumb purchase...BTW, I haven't read a single post poo pooing on the MP5. Only those who think it has a ridiculous price tag for what you get. You like it? Buy it. Shoot it. Enjoy it!

Back
Top Bottom