• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

HK MP5/UMP kits...

I'm not sure. He won't rob you if that's what you're asking. Great guy to deal with if you haven't already and man knows his H&K's

Oh no, I wasn't implying or asking that. I know he wouldn't. I just meant having one built would save money over buying one that's ready to run, right out the box.

What does it take to finish these out? Cost and parts. I assumed these would have American made barrels but it says they have the original barrels with them...

https://www.armsunlimited.com/mobil...och-MP5-9mm-Complete-Parts-Kit-p/hk-cpkm.htm=

https://www.armsunlimited.com/mobil...h-UMP-40cal-Complete-Parts-Kit-p/hk-cpku.htm=

The first one (MP5) requires a press and special tools designed specifically for MP5 assembly, such as binding jigs and the likes of. The second one will need a upper receiver, which is the registered part of the firearm. HDPS has a custom receiver coming out soon that will accept all parts found on a UMP or you can simply purchase a USC and start the conversion from there. HDPS and Tom Bostic are the go to guys for the UMP conversion.

I would reach out to patracy patracy on here. He seems to be quite familiar with the assembly of various firearm parts kits or wander over to HKpro for more indepth info on the two.

The first one (MP5) requires a press and special tools designed specifically for MP5 assembly, such as binding jigs and the likes of. The second one will need a upper receiver, which is the registered part of the firearm. HDPS has a custom receiver coming out soon that will accept all parts found on a UMP or you can simply purchase a USC and start the conversion from there. HDPS and Tom Bostic are the go to guys for the UMP conversion.

I would reach out to patracy patracy on here. He seems to be quite familiar with the assembly of various parts kits or wonder over to HKpro for more indepth info on the two.

Thank you for the info!

Mig welder, or tig. Folding jig for frame. Press for barrel. Really need a mill to square off the barrel to drill the pin. Files and hand tools. Feeler gauges.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom