• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

HK P30sk vs Glock 26 Gen4 Which one

Gimmeguns

Default rank <4500 posts
ODT Junkie!
101   0
Reaction score

As the title states, which is the better gun? Does anyone have experience with the new HK? I was looking to buy the G26, but came across the New HK at very close to the same price.

P30sk would get my vote for ccw. The LEM trigger is really nice and with interchangeable grip panels you can make it fit your hand just right. HK lowered the prices on these, so its
hard to pass up. As far as which one is "better", its Glock and HK, you can't lose either way.

I'd prefer the HK by a long shot. Go to a store and handle both. Remember that the HK comes in several trigger variants (LEM - basically light double action w/short reset, DA/SA, DA/SA w/ambi thumb safety) and interchangeable panels on all 3 sides to make it completely customized to your hand. The ambi mag release on HK's is different, but I absolutely love it. HK has lowered their prices on their newest models to be price competitive w/other brands....with this gun in particular I think you get a whole lot more than the Glock for a very small difference in price. Easy choice unless you're especially tied to Glock and striker fired guns.

Back
Top Bottom