• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hobby small electronics guy?

1652624972263.png

Sir that diagram is too smart for me haha. If I bought everything, and offered you like 5 free transfers, did all of your dishes or something, do you think you'd be willing to let me swing by and show me how to build it with all the components lol? I thought I had an idea, but now I'm just confused again :)

Sorry. I have a tendency to cloud the issue with too many facts. :-)
The last diagram just shows a plug and jack, showing the normally closed tip switch that would be your circuit.
I would love to help, but I will be out of pocket all week. I'll be checking in online, though and would be happy to assist from afar.
Just let me know what parts you find and we'll get ol' 13 back home. :hat:

One question: What will you use as the "cable" attached to the plug? I ask, because anything outside of steel would be a quick cut and run, in my feeble mind.

Sorry. I have a tendency to cloud the issue with too many facts. :-)
The last diagram just shows a plug and jack, showing the normally closed tip switch that would be your circuit.
I would love to help, but I will be out of pocket all week. I'll be checking in online, though and would be happy to assist from afar.
Just let me know what parts you find and we'll get ol' 13 back home. :hat:

One question: What will you use as the "cable" attached to the plug? I ask, because anything outside of steel would be a quick cut and run, in my feeble mind.
Just RCA cables linked to one another. If a cale was unplugged or cut the plan would be for the alarm to sound off.

Back
Top Bottom