• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hog gets shot many, many times and hog doesn't like it...

He did keep shooting it, even after the video stopped. It's in his comments on the YouTube page.

"In all, including after the video stops, I shot this hog 20 times with a .300blk and 11 times with a .380 with hollow points."

Hollow points ain't no good on a hog.

22 WMR works good if you clip the tip of the jacket off of the FMJ bullets, good penetration with controlled expansion.

Then he needs to learn to shoot a lot better than he did. One round in the right spot would have turned that hog off like a switch.

Really... So you're saying if you shoot something in the right spot, it will die... :rolleyes:

I was just passing on the guys comment. You're free to go to his YouTube page and chastise him all you want.

Hollow points ain't no good on a hog.

Hollow points work just fine on hogs.

I dont know what other people use but I've seen videos of these hog hunts and usually they go down with one hit. They get stiff and then kneel over. I've seen one or two where they start running crazy with blood squirting all out but I aint never seen them take rounds like that. Do you think it could have been rabid or something to make it so durable? Either that or he needs a bigger round.

Back
Top Bottom