• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hog hunting

I hog hunted many years ago and used steel force.. most any fixed blade will do the trick. Make sure you adjust your sight rarely do fixed blades and field points hit same spots

Big hogs have a shield of fat sometimes up to 2" thick you want a broadhead that will penetrate that. Maybe mechanicals will I just aint positive on that. But we have experts and they will let you know for sure.

Attachments

• IMG_3973.jpeg
    IMG_3973.jpeg
    440 KB · Views: 3
Wasp 3 blade Hammer broadheads do so much damage that I normally throw up when I get to the spot where I shot the deer or hog. Normally the area looks like a bomb went off; blood 10 ft high up in the trees, squirrels fleeing for the lives, bird falling out of sky from pure fright. Shot one hog at a quartering angle and when I got down from the tree stand and walk over to the hog; the Hammer had gutted and skinned the hog out. The two things it did not do were package the meat the haul it to my truck. The SST Boss 4 blade is excellent as well and punches way above it's weight class. Shot a Russian tank (T-62) with it in the Middle East and killed that SOB dead. Complete pass through. https://www.wasparchery.com/
LMAO, best description I have seen in a while.

Back
Top Bottom