• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Holosun 507c $220 to your door

Holosun over ANYTHING from Burris any day.
Would you elaborate on that? I'm genuinely curious. I've never had a Holosun, but have used the FF3 on several of my hunting pistols, with some stout loads in the 44, without any issues. Is the holosun that much better of a sight? I'm going to get a rds for a glock 45 and am currently exploring options.

Would you elaborate on that? I'm genuinely curious. I've never had a Holosun, but have used the FF3 on several of my hunting pistols, with some stout loads in the 44, without any issues. Is the holosun that much better of a sight? I'm going to get a rds for a glock 45 and am currently exploring options.
I'm not saying anything is wrong with the FF3, but I've had great experiences with Holosun, many excellent reviews, and plenty of folks I respect recommend Holosun. That's enough for me.

Be careful when purchasing this Holosun optic, you may not be receiving what you thought you were ordering. There are two models of this optic: HS507C & HE507C that are virtually identical except for the reticle. The HS507C has the 2 moa dot with a 32 moa circle around it that can be switched off and on. The HE507C only has the 2 moa dot. Generally, the HS507C with the circle / dot is a much better optic and priced higher. It also now comes in a green reticle instead of red and that unit is also even higher priced. Some vendors will also send you the cheaper unit when you thought you were ordering the circle / dot unit for the plain dot price. However, all of the Holosun units I have tried have better clarity and are more reliable than my Trijicon RMR's for almost half the cost. The field of view is also wider. They are great optics for the money.

Back
Top Bottom