• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Holosun 507c

Tactical Mad Dawg

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
191   0
Reaction score
Looking to put a MRD on my 19. Been waiting for a RMR to pop up on here, but it’s not happening. Wondering if anyone is running one of the holosuns on their rig. They are cheaper, but like getting actual feedback from people who have used them. Can’t always believe the reviews on the internet.

As someone that's owned used the RMR, HS507c, Viper, Venom Razor and DPP...

I wouldn't hesitate to use a HS507 in any application... including a defensive gun. They're tough... and they work.

Reticle is cool too...

In fact... I'm about to drop a gun off to get cut and stippled... and this one will be getting the HS507C

Attachments

• CB81B5D0-7837-4763-B1A2-CBDBC03C3B02.jpeg
    CB81B5D0-7837-4763-B1A2-CBDBC03C3B02.jpeg
    61.4 KB · Views: 25
I have a 507c on my G34G5MOS. Abso-****ing-lutely LOVE IT!

When shooting outdoors (USPSA/GADPA/Steel Challenge) I leave it on the automatic (solar) mode. Shake Awake works every time, I think, as every time I present the gun it is on. :)

Actually thinking about upgrading mine to the 508t which the model with a titanium shell. Because ounces = something or other....

Just ordered a 407c, due to the fact I want just a dot and I'm a cheapskate lol. Should arrive tomorrow and I will report

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Came in today! Much smaller in person than the pictures let on. Came with the battery already installed, which makes me kinda leery of it, so before I put loctite on I'm getting a Duracell to put in there. Pics inbound after I put the kids to bed

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom