• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Holosun 507k - Seen Any Locally?

Xcaliber

Default rank <5000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
101   0
Reaction score
I hear online that these have started shipping. Has anyone seen them locally yet?
87189618_3555755434441241_1530839890344804352_o.jpg

I have not. I am still not sold on a red dot for a defensive handgun... I know they are all the rage and all the cool kids have them... But I like to keep my carry guns simple... I figure that if I had to use the gun, it would most likely be at ranges where the type of sight that you have, won't make much difference.

Don’t know if you have yet or not but would defiantly check some of your smaller”family owned” type gun stores around might have them. I have been looking for a hellcat osp and a sig Romeo zero for a while and couldn’t find the red dot. Strolled into a local gun shop to find they had both and cheaper than anyone around ( online or if the store had it they wanted a arm and leg because it’s the hot new thing right now lol)
4E139F94-FB9B-45B9-9AB7-02467B545922.jpeg

I see a lot of people having issues with the plastic Romeo Zero... How do you like it so far?

I am not sold on red dots for smaller CCW guns... If the target is far away that having the ability to take precision shots with a little gun comes into play, I feel I am far enough away that I should be getting the hell out of dodge instead...

I see a lot of people having issues with the plastic Romeo Zero... How do you like it so far?

I am not sold on red dots for smaller CCW guns... If the target is far away that having the ability to take precision shots with a little gun comes into play, I feel I am far enough away that I should be getting the hell out of dodge instead...

True if I’m far enough away don’t think I’m gonna hang around for to long. So far it’s great I’m put about 50 rounds down it Barrel so still some what getting use to it. Close quarters and trying to quick draw I still find my self using the iron sights or co-witnessing. Outside of 5-10 yards I feel like I can re acquire after the shot quicker. Durability wise guess time will tell seems solid for me. I’ve pulled and tugged and racked the slide to see if I could find any movement etc. but didn’t notice any because I was kinda worried about it. So far I would recommend it but I am also not the person miss using my equipment on purpose. I do carry mine while at work but sence shirt tails are tucked it’s usually on my ankle so worried about hitting something while walking so we will see how it goes.

Why not take a look at the Vortex Viper RDS... Solid sight and have run 800 rounds out of a pistol with it mounted and have not had any degradation to the optics.

Solid optic though...

Respectfully
Chris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kenzie's Optics had some in stock
Not exactly. They are receiving them slowly but surely. You have to order online on backorder and you still aren't guaranteed bc you're basically in line. I chatted with them yesterday about it. They have only had around 50 come in and their backorder list was longer than that.

Back
Top Bottom