• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Holy sh**!! DDM4v7 in stock Clyde's hurry!!!

Got an email this morning saying the price has gone up from the price we paid online last night to 1479.95+tax. They asked if I still wanted it at that price. Ha! Yes. Yes I do. Apparently the rifles showed up yesterday, were automatically added to their online inventory, and they hadnt had a chance to update prices. It's kinda BS that they are not honoring the price on their site, but I'm not letting it get away. It's still below retail.

Got an email this morning saying the price has gone up from the price we paid online last night to 1479.95+tax. They asked if I still wanted it at that price. Ha! Yes. Yes I do. Apparently the rifles showed up yesterday, were automatically added to their online inventory, and they hadnt had a chance to update prices. It's kinda BS that they are not honoring the price on their site, but I'm not letting it get away. It's still below retail.
hmmm

- - - Updated - - -

I got the Same email saying the price went up! Kinda of shady! But oh we'll I am still buying it!!!
they charged my card last night and i verified with the bank today that they took the funds but i did not get any email on any topic...weird

I ordered a colt today, but since i live in Lawrenceville I didnt want it shipped, and submitted my order via check payment, then sent an email. Anyone know or had any experience with this?

Back
Top Bottom