• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Home defense 12 ga.

HELVIS88

Default rank <1500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Newnan area.
Looking for a pistol grip 12 ga. or 12 ga. in home defense style for a single mom on a budget. $150 max. Mossberg, etc..

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Newnan area.
Looking for a pistol grip 12 ga. or 12 ga. in home defense style for a single mom on a budget. $150 max. Mossberg, etc..

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I can get you a new one for just under $250. They are pretty hard to find and I don’t see very many people getting rid of used ones. Let me know if you are interested.

Last year bought one of those Walmart Stevens 320 shotguns made in China with all black plastic furniture. They were $149 normal price not on sale!
The gun I chose was in 20 gauge and it was a youth model-- which would probably be a lot better for a woman in the home defense role.

The barrel is sporting length (22" for the youth model guns) and uses a screw in choke tubes it comes with one tube that is cylinder bore no choke construction at all. If this gun were to be dedicated in the home defense role, I'd just hacksaw the barrel at 18.25" inches and install one of those magnetic or glue-on fiber optic front sights / beads.

Back
Top Bottom