• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

home defense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone using a rifle in, say 223, concerned about a stray bullet going through drywall and hitting an unintended target ?

Kel-tec sub 2000 in 9mm with 33 round mags are handy tho hard to find
Laser/light combo makes them very "pointable" when shouldering for sight picture is not possible

The Mossberg 500 tactical with Ghost ring sights and adj. stock. It feels good in the hands and shoots nicely. Mine had shell carrier on the stock. Probably the best bang for the buck out there. The ghost ring sights really give you a easy aim sight picture. At 50 yards it would put slugs in a two inch circle one right after the other. Over all an awsome gun. I am looking for another one just like it now. I am kinda pissed I sold it.

Is anyone using a rifle in, say 223, concerned about a stray bullet going through drywall and hitting an unintended target ?
All ammo, rifle, shotgun, and pistol, sufficient for self defense will penetrate drywall. All ammo that will not penetrate drywall is not sufficient for self defense. There is no magic bullet that will stop a man and not penetrate drywall, so I would venture to say anyone with any sense should always consider the effects of hitting an unintended target.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom