• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Home Depot price protection policy

That made me LOL.

I don't guess this would be a good time for me to confess that it was me who made the infamous call to the infamous answerer who then in turn raised his voice to one said "jovial greeter performer" and now can never go back to...
chuck e cheese.jpg :pound:

I was walking in HD one afternoon and an important call came in that I needed to take. I was standing in the aisle when a worker started cutting a large piece of plexiglass. I told him to stop making so much damned noise. I even complained to the manager but he just threatened to have me arrested if I didn't leave the store. Man I'm pissed. I'm driving to corporate in Atlanta today to complain.

Good luck with the refund. They'll likely make it right.
You friends with the restaurant guy?? Lol

I was walking in HD one afternoon and an important call came in that I needed to take. I was standing in the aisle when a worker started cutting a large piece of plexiglass. I told him to stop making so much damned noise. I even complained to the manager but he just threatened to have me arrested if I didn't leave the store. Man I'm pissed. I'm driving to corporate in Atlanta today to complain.

1F03B4BD-9964-4240-A5D5-54DDD9D133E0.jpeg

Sometimes HD needs to check the returns. My brother drove 30+ miles to HD for a well pump only to find out at home later that some SOB had returned a used one and HD put it on the shelf!! He was so pissed

Sounds familiar.

Sometimes HD needs to check the returns. My brother drove 30+ miles to HD for a well pump only to find out at home later that some SOB had returned a used one and HD put it on the shelf!! He was so pissed

Happened to me O’reilly auto parts with a set of midgrade brake pads... someone put single can of spray paint in the box.

Happened in the store so I didn’t have to make a trip back.

I got a new set of pads and a full refund too!

Back
Top Bottom