• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Home Depot shares about to plunge.......

A year or so ago, I was in the garage with my 33 year old son, and we needed to cut a board for some project. Didn't have any type of power saw, just an old fashioned one like from the 1950s, steel and wood. Sadly, my son, who grew up using power tools only, didn't have a clue on how to use the old-timey manual saw. I had to show him how to start the cut with draw strokes using my thumbnail as a guide. He stood there in amazement and commented how labor intensive it was. I too, was amazed.
LOL, wait until you show him how to use a brace & bit.

None taken but if you read my post I said grew up working on cars so I generally understand how most systems on a car work, each just has their own small quirks that can be read about online so there are no surprises when doing the work. Same goes for working on a house which is mich less complex and/or expensive if you mess up the first time. I also am not rebuilding an engine, that is when I would call your brother. Not all millenials are completely worthless is my message here lol.

Youtube is a hell of a helper! I agree with you 100% you can look up anything about any engine and get an idea of whats going on. Our last 4 vehicles i have done all the regular maint on without paying the damn dealerships anything & saving a ton of $$$$

20062944_19_600_442.jpg

Back
Top Bottom