• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Home invasion in Rockdale county, 3 intruders shot dead

I read the story. I think the phrase "exchange of gunfire" sort of addresses any issues the homeowner may have about whether it was technically a "home invasion".

Apparently one of the recently deceased fired the first shot.

Interesting question, if three masked people carrying guns, come on your property at 4 a.m., even in your front yard, what is the threshold for taking offensive action. A LEO sure wouldn't have to wait for them to start shooting.

Nothing in this story makes sense. It must be a drug house/stash house. I guess the three armed robbers found out that video games are a lot different than the real thing. I’m sure they felt powerful pulling guns on unarmed people and robbing them in the past. I’m glad they won’t be out on probation to continue to terrorize the public.

Nothing in this story makes sense.
That is the only fact that I'm taking out of the news reports. Of all places to be at 4am, 3 teens randomly pick this house with 3 people outside to rob and a gun battle ensues with the homeowner having a rifle conveniently outside with him. At 4am.
ISm.gif

There is more to this...

That is the only fact that I'm taking out of the news reports. Of all places to be at 4am, 3 teens randomly pick this house with 3 people outside to rob and a gun battle ensues with the homeowner having a rifle conveniently outside with him. At 4am.
View attachment 2284389

There is more to this...
Guess it all depends on where and how one lives, and their previous life experiences.

I read the story. I think the phrase "exchange of gunfire" sort of addresses any issues the homeowner may have about whether it was technically a "home invasion".

Apparently one of the recently deceased fired the first shot.

Interesting question, if three masked people carrying guns, come on your property at 4 a.m., even in your front yard, what is the threshold for taking offensive action. A LEO sure wouldn't have to wait for them to start shooting.
You're just a civilian. Wait for the heroes in blue to save you. The "Hot Now" sign can't stay on all night.

I'm having a hard time feeling sympathy for any involved parties in this story.

Any one have video of a news camera and mic being shoved in the faces of these young thugs PARENTS? WTH are your 15 and 16 yr old kids doing out at that time, much less on a damn school night/day?

Answer that question Mr. BETO and stop going after my firearms because of "mass shootings" such as this one.

Back
Top Bottom