• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Home invasion in Rockdale county, 3 intruders shot dead

I agree with @emptyMAGS that something is fishy here, but being in your yard with a rifle at 4am ain't one of those things. I remember a time when I was younger and I worked 2nd shift. My shift would end at 12am and I would stay up until 6 or 7 in the morning. 4am for me was like 4pm is for most of you. 4am in the summer is a damn nice time to sit in the yard and drink some beers with friends.

That is the only fact that I'm taking out of the news reports. Of all places to be at 4am, 3 teens randomly pick this house with 3 people outside to rob and a gun battle ensues with the homeowner having a rifle conveniently outside with him. At 4am.
View attachment 2284389

There is more to this...
And on a school night !

Here we go

A neighbor told Atlanta ABC affiliate WSB that he heard gunfire around 4 a.m. Monday and ran outside to see what happened.

"It was five shots, and then it sounded like a handgun. Then I heard somebody have an assault rifle. And it was a slew of shots that came out," neighbor Carlos Watson told the station

I agree with @emptyMAGS that something is fishy here, but being in your yard with a rifle at 4am ain't one of those things. I remember a time when I was younger and I worked 2nd shift. My shift would end at 12am and I would stay up until 6 or 7 in the morning. 4am for me was like 4pm is for most of you. 4am in the summer is a damn nice time to sit in the yard and drink some beers with friends.

Article says he is a truck driver. Could have been coming home or going in to work. These little punks might have known his schedule.

Back
Top Bottom