• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Home invasion in Rockdale county, 3 intruders shot dead

Here we go

A neighbor told Atlanta ABC affiliate WSB that he heard gunfire around 4 a.m. Monday and ran outside to see what happened.

"It was five shots, and then it sounded like a handgun. Then I heard somebody have an assault rifle. And it was a slew of shots that came out," neighbor Carlos Watson told the station

Skrule fo frules.

If I go outside to investigate, I usually have a 12 ga pump with a light and red dot attached or Make 90.

Pistols are for emergencies.

If you get in the habit of walking your dog after dark in da hood, you might still be OK if you're known as the crazy dude who carries a Draco AK pistol, wears body armor, amber safety glasses (with side shields) and electronic ear muffs, during each of these late night walks. Oh, and you also carry a few little blue poop baggies for a doggie-poo mess, and a couple black Army body bags (with handles), for those other kinds of messes you might have to make.

Funny, I live a few roads down from where this happen in the nearby county. Everyone I spoke to is butthurt because they were "teens". People in the nearby county are already saying it is all because of race without even knowing who the defender was. They just assume their early deaths were because the teens were BLACK. I couldn't believe my ears.

Anyone with common sense would defend their home if three masked strangers came into their home. The guy who lived nearby said it himself, they aren't there to make sandwiches at 4am. You can say all you want that it was "aggressive action". None of this would happen if these kids' parents raised them right and knew where they were at at 4AM. When I was younger, I would be in the house by 6pm and no later. If I missed dinner, I didn't have it.

Parents these days let their kids do whatever and cry when **** like this happens. Don't blame the victim, blame the community and the **** culture. Rockdale has been an absolute ****piss town since they closed Uptons :D.

If there is any good out of this, its that the defender of the home and his mother didn't lose their lives. Perhaps, it might wake up the degenerates around here and let them know there are some people they shouldn't chance their lives on.

Back
Top Bottom