• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Home invasion in Rockdale county, 3 intruders shot dead

Now, 4am for a teenager? I can barely get my kids to crawl out of bed and make it to the bus by 7:15AM and they haven’t even got to that age yet...
Those three lil bastards probably had been out all night already....chances are good they were high and had already been up to no good elsewhere. They didn't just roll out of the sack to go rob a dealer....

Yep, as expected.....let the pearl clutching begin...

But first this lil nugget from the Rockdale PD report...to remind us of the real story.

the three now deceased individuals had their faces covered as they approached the residence and attempted to rob three individuals in the front yard. One of the attempted robbery suspects brandished a handgun and fired shots at the residents before one of the intended robbery victims returned fire. The victims of the attempted robbery were all uninjured, but the three attempted robbery suspects were all shot during the exchange of gunfire and succumbed to their injuries, one on scene and two at a local hospital after being transported

Yeah, these three lovely young men were just out for a morning walk before going to school to turn in their reports on being responsible citizens and pillars of the community....

https://www.11alive.com/article/new...bbery/85-d344d527-7110-4d98-b06e-d655c76c7ab0

5f77ab54-82db-42a6-b064-1f41208e8e52_750x422.jpg

Family members identified two of the teens killed as 16-year-old Isaiah Reid and his 15-year-old sibling Jaime Hernandez.

“They was loving, they was brothers," said LaShawn Thornton, their aunt, Monday evening, speaking of how close they were to each other.

cremate them, toss the ashes in the same box, they be together forever.

===========================================
The neighbor Jenkins on the news said one of the boys was laying in his yard saying "I been shot, I'm gonna die", if I was Jenkins I would've said; "well you dumbass what did you expect coming around peoples houses robbing and shooting guns, you just stupid."

cremate them, toss the ashes in the same box, they be together forever.

===========================================
The neighbor Jenkins on the news said one of the boys was laying in his yard saying "I been shot, I'm gonna die", if I was Jenkins I would've said; "well you dumbass what did you expect coming around peoples houses robbing and shooting guns, you just stupid."
but Jenkins running for council,he will ban AR/AK's next in the county

Back
Top Bottom