• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Home is where the heart is........

Well got home jet lagged but happy, invited round to friends for dinner kangaroos all over the road, got to their house and roos all over their front lawn which fronts the sea, they've obviously been breeding while we've been away, the Roos not our friends. :lol:
This morning the drongos turned up......
View attachment 1217023
.....beautiful acrobatic birds who every winter turn up to eat the bacon bits I feed them.
Then tonight the State of Origin game, rugby league, incredibly tough game which Queensland won in the last minutes, brilliant.
Love France but happy to be home, now to get the boat going, couple of jazz festivals, trip to Tasmania to visit old friends get Mrs D's skier's knee fixed and get stuck into the world's best seafood and of course some good cold Aussie beer, Cheers to you all. :very_drunk:

Fosters?

Cool pic. I'm terrified of birds

Pics of boat?

You have small hands

Haven't got out there yet, off to Cairns in a day or so we think so will get stuck in when we get back. Will do some pics then.
Must be the photo, I have a mate who is over 6' and my hands are much bigger than his.

Bought a prop from guy in Walton county that makes them and repairs damaged ones! He and his wife from Australia originally. Names Peter dean used to be in racing years ago! They had couple fly in visit them on Monday from Australia ! Nice guy and knows his props!

Haven't got out there yet, off to Cairns in a day or so we think so will get stuck in when we get back. Will do some pics then.
Must be the photo, I have a mate who is over 6' and my hands are much bigger than his.

you have been back a couple days and haven't went to the boat??????????????? WTF????:rugby::rugby::rugby::rugby:

just messin with you about the hands! I'm 4'10 so I have small feet, small hands and a XL butt! :becky::becky::becky::becky:

Back
Top Bottom