• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Home Owner Gets Jail Time For Shooting Burglar

A post like this could be evidence used against you in a trial if they were able to trace it to you. Use a shotgun for home defense. Youll probably only need one shot.

In fear for my life.
Still considered a threat.
I'm going with the law enforcements definition.:shocked:

These have different meaning for different people.

If I have to shoot someone, and they are still breathing, then they are still a threat.
I'm not going to shoot someone that doesn't need killing.

Seems like whenever one of these punks gets smoked there's always a parent that obviously didn't do any parenting that gets on TV crying and making excuses and blaming the victim for fighting back.

No doubt!! These ditdonuffins get away Scott free for often heinous crime's on society and the communities block traffic, burn store's down and loot the businesses dry for some pos which deserves to be thrown under the jail!

A post like this could be evidence used against you in a trial if they were able to trace it to you. Use a shotgun for home defense. Youll probably only need one shot.
I wouldn't doubt it. I'd have to just face the consequences cause I won't be thinking of the legal BS if I've already been forced to use a gun.

No doubt!! These ditdonuffins get away Scott free for often heinous crime's on society and the communities block traffic, burn store's down and loot the businesses dry for some pos which deserves to be thrown under the jail!

So you are all for shooting someone who is blocking traffic, because they might get away with it?

Back
Top Bottom