• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: Homesteader 9mm made by Henry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mini30

Air Force Icon Supporter
Survivalist
108   1
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: Homesteader 9mm made by Henry.

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description:
1674988944514.png

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
And don't even look at those flipping outrageous prices on the broker site other than just to see how ridiculous people are. Just saw one on there for $1400 - a H027-H9G (has glock magazine adapter). Don't get me wrong - I want one of these 110% but not that much...dang....MSRP is $950 +/-

Interested to see what they go for once they start showing up here.

Here you go, shows in stock as of posting this. $928.00
Smokey Mountain Guns and Ammo

Here you go, shows in stock as of posting this. $928.00

Smokey Mountain Guns and Ammo

Thanks for he link...just got home and saw it. Sold out already...dang ....lol

And don't even look at those flipping outrageous prices on the broker site other than just to see how ridiculous people are. Just saw one on there for $1400 - a H027-H9G (has glock magazine adapter). Don't get me wrong - I want one of these 110% but not that much...dang....MSRP is $950 +/-

Interested to see what they go for once they start showing up here.

Here's the trick (sometimes works). Find out the SKU/UPC of the item, and then do searches on that using a search engine. There are (believe it or not) gun shops that don't go anywhere near Gunbroker and therefore when they get stock in, they discount it by whatever they would normally discount it by, and put it up on their website.

4 months ago, when Henry Big Boy X's were going for $1600 on Gunbroker (with an MSRP of $1200 or so), I found a retailer out in Ohio who had three for sale at $850 a pop, IIRC.

It might be a bit early for that method to work with the Homesteader, but it's worth a try. Make sure you use the UPC, because that's nearly always on the product page somewhere and it won't be mis-spelled, abbreviated or non-standard.

FYI, the standard model without Glock or Sig Magwells has a UPC of 619835020000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom