• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Honda’s Pickup Truck Is Beating Ford at Its Own Game

I know this

I would hate to be so insecure in my manhood that I would let what I drive define it

Just Sayn

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Like the wannabes that live on a cul-de-sac in the burbs and drives a 3/4 ton or dually pickup back and forth to their office job and only use the truck to haul mulch in the spring or a yeti cooler. See them up here in the mountains all the time with Atlanta area plates.

Like the wannabes that live on a cul-de-sac in the burbs and drives a 3/4 ton or dually pickup back and forth to their office job and only use the truck to haul mulch in the spring or a yeti cooler. See them up here in the mountains all the time with Atlanta area plates.

LOL And then when you point it out well I guess it all goes back to that saying about only a hit dog will holler

The Honda Avalanche is for people who don't drive trucks, but want to tell people they do. Use it to haul around art supplies and flowers, I'll use my F150 for man stuff.

Just my opinion. Don't get your skinny jeans lodged too deep.

Err, that's the Honda "Ridgeline".... the Avalanche is the SUV-turned-pickup that GM makes out of a Suburban.

I'll be interested to see if the new Ranger does well when it comes out in a year or so. There's definitely a market for trucks that can haul a sofa to the dump or a washing machine home from the store, but drive more like a car (or at least a small SUV) for it's daily-driver role.

And no, that's not 'truck-envy'... it's just handy to have some light-duty pickup capability without giving up anything in the daily drive categories like handling and interior space, like you would with a full body-on-frame pickup.

Err, that's the Honda "Ridgeline".... the Avalanche is the SUV-turned-pickup that GM makes out of a Suburban.

I'll be interested to see if the new Ranger does well when it comes out in a year or so. There's definitely a market for trucks that can haul a sofa to the dump or a washing machine home from the store, but drive more like a car (or at least a small SUV) for it's daily-driver role.

And no, that's not 'truck-envy'... it's just handy to have some light-duty pickup capability without giving up anything in the daily drive categories like handling and interior space, like you would with a full body-on-frame pickup.
Some humor gets lost in sarcasm.

Back
Top Bottom