• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Honda Accord V-6

**** yea!! Murica'!!!

source (1).gif

I have a 2010 EX-L Coupe that I bought new for my daughter when she first started to drive at 15. When she graduated high school, I bought her another new car and I kept the Honda for use on occasion at my lakehouse. 275 HP V6 that performs very well. Has never been in the shop for any kind of repair, with all routine service work performed by the Honda dealership or me. It now has just over 37,000 miles, will be 10 years old this November, and still looks like new inside and out (except for aftermarket wheels and tires).
IMG_20190314_115757291_HDR.jpg

I have a 2010 EX-L Coupe that I bought new for my daughter when she first started to drive at 15. When she graduated high school, I bought her another new car and I kept the Honda for use on occasion at my lakehouse. 275 HP V6 that performs very well. Has never been in the shop for any kind of repair, with all routine service work performed by the Honda dealership or me. It now has just over 37,000 miles, will be 10 years old this November, and still looks like new inside and out (except for aftermarket wheels and tires).
View attachment 2174119

That looks great- I couldn’t help but add some drilled out rotors and red brake calipers too.

Got to drive the wifes accord on Sunday. Man oh man I miss that car. Its amazing the handling difference between an 2008 and a 2013. And the 6cyl is smooooooooooth smooth.

That looks great- I couldn’t help but add some drilled out rotors and red brake calipers too.

Thanks. The brake upgrade has crossed my mind... have built several Nissan Skylines and 240's through the years, with upgraded pistons/calipers/rotors but those were needed with the high performance engine mods and three teenage sons driving. On this bone stock Honda, the factory brakes perform well.

Back
Top Bottom