• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Honda Rancher ?

MrJim

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
19   0
Reaction score
I have a 2018 Rancher 4x4 DCT. Did the 2nd oil change today. First one was done by dealer. Anyway Honda shop and everything I saw said oil capacity 3qts. Watched some videos to familiarize myself and noticed one guy said 3.8 qts others said it holds 3 qts. Put 3 in it and ran it a few minutes and waited 10 and it wasn’t even touching dipstick. 3.8 brought it to full. Can’t find my manual. Does this sound right?

I have a 2018 Rancher 4x4 DCT. Did the 2nd oil change today. First one was done by dealer. Anyway Honda shop and everything I saw said oil capacity 3qts. Watched some videos to familiarize myself and noticed one guy said 3.8 qts others said it holds 3 qts. Put 3 in it and ran it a few minutes and waited 10 and it wasn’t even touching dipstick. 3.8 brought it to full. Can’t find my manual. Does this sound right?
Goggle says 3qts but then says 3qts could be a little too much?

Everything I read said 3 quarts. But 3 quarts didn’t even register on dipstick. It took close to 4 to get it full. And yes this is a great atv. Really only use it to run my dog.

If you are at the mark on the dip stick that says full. Drive on. Watch it for a couple of days, if it is still at full, 3.8 for future reference.

Back
Top Bottom